At Booth US-8069, the Cheer Pack N.A. Team Will Present an Overview
of the Company’s Top 5 Recent Spouted Pouch Packaging Innovations
West Bridgewater, Mass., September 4, 2019 – Cheer Pack North America, the leading manufacturer of spouted pouch packaging in North America, today announced its participation in the 2019 PACK EXPO Las Vegas conference. The conference, which will be held in the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 23rd to 25th, will include a trade show floor with over 900,000 square feet where more than 2,000 exhibitors will showcase the latest innovations in packaging and equipment technologies.
At booth US-8069, the Cheer Pack N.A. team will demonstrate the company’s extensive experience as a fully-integrated manufacturer of injection molded parts, flexible pouches, and pouch filling equipment. Presentations for booth visitors will include an overview of Cheer Pack N.A.’s Top 5 recent innovations – the Cubes™ side gusset pouch, CHEERPlus™ M8 pouch, Prism™ digital print pouch technology, Bevels™ cap, and a preview of the soon-to-launch MultiFlex™ large inverted pouch. Cheer Pack N.A. looks forward to giving PACK EXPO attendees a closer look at these innovative products during the conference:
- CHEERPlus™ Cubes™ spouted pouches in 250 ml, 330 ml and 500 ml sizes, enable brand owners to merchandise their products in a larger, more cube-efficient, sustainable, and convenient package. Cubes™ is an ideal e-commerce package solution, including the ability to transport SIOC (ships in own container).
- CHEERPlus™ M8 spouted pouches for non-food applications include a unique threaded-spout that is compatible with industry-standard M8 “neck finish” caps.
- CHEER PACK® Prism™ spouted pouches offer digital print photo-quality graphics without the cost of cylinders or print plates and can be produced in low minimum order quantities.
- CHEERPlus™ Bevels™ cap addresses the need for a sleek spouted pouch cap design that appeals to consumers who are in their tweens and older.
- CHEERPlus™ MultiFlex™ large inverted spouted pouches, which will be available in early 2020, will provide brand owners the only inverted pouch that can stand on its cap or gusset and is offered in custom shapes with a Foil or clear AlOx structure. This game-changing flexible package solution is ideal for multi-servings of a wide-variety of products including dairy, nut butters, toppings, condiments, and skin care.
“For the eighth year in a row, we look forward to showcasing Cheer Pack N.A.’s unparalleled flexible spouted packaging expertise at one of the industry’s most important events – the PACK EXPO conference,” said Cheer Pack N.A. Director of Marketing, Al Madonna. “We are very excited to share with our booth visitors some of our most compelling innovations, demonstrate our pilot filler and describe how the Cheer Pack Innovation Center (C-PIC) in our Massachusetts headquarters can help brand owners cost-effectively accelerate the design and launch of their flexible packaging solutions.”
The Cheer Pack N.A. team also invites attendees to booth US-8069 to take part in the “Bet on CHEER PACK®” contest in which a lucky winner will be awarded the innovative FitBit Ionic™ SmartWatch for guessing how many CHEER PACK® caps are in a clear plastic container. The prize winner will be notified at the conclusion of the PACK EXPO conference.
To learn more about the innovative and sustainable pouch packaging solutions that Cheer Pack N.A. offers, please visit us at the PACK EXPO, www.cheerpack.com or call 1-888-593-2214.
About Cheer Pack North America
Cheer Pack N.A. is the leading manufacturer of spouted pouch packaging in North America, combining convenience and functionality for our customers. The company is a fully integrated manufacturer of injection molded parts, flexible pouches, and pouch filling equipment. We offer pre-made spouted pouches or the individual components separately to ultimately provide an innovative, flexible, portable, and highly functional system designed to meet the industry’s strictest safety standards. Our premade pouches feature a sealed-in, easy flow spout with a re-closeable, tamper-evident cap, and are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and materials. Cheer Pack pouches, caps, fitments and fillers are ideal for all types of liquid and viscous food and non-food products across a range of processes that include hot fill, retort, cold / ambient fill, and high-pressure processing.