MultiFlex™ large inverted spouted pouch
- The only large spouted pouch that can stand on its cap or gusset
- Additionally, the only inverted pouch offered in aluminum or AlOx clear structures
- The MultiFlex™ lightweight, large spouted pouch is available in custom shapes to differentiate your brand
- The sustainable package that provides no spoon, mess-free dispensing with almost 100% evacuation of contents
- Accepts standard 33-400 thread caps (e.g, from Aptar) to reduce inventory and capital investment
- Multiple applications including yogurt, hummus, condiments, honey, toppings, nut butters, jellies, skin care, lotions and hair care
- Multi-serve convenience, unsurpassed pouch design flexibility!
U.S. Pat. D891,269
MultiFlex™ corner spouted pouch
CHEERPlus™ M8 spouted pouch
- Current rigid containers are heavy and susceptible to damage
- An industry first: Use standard M8 thread caps (e.g., from Aptar, Berry Global, GCS, Silgan) to fit on this uniquely designed CHEER PACK® spout
- Ideal for non-food markets including: hand creams and sanitizers, auto-related cleaners, home and lawn products and skin care and lotions
- A spout with a secret – One spout design, multiple cap options!
- Contact your CPNA rep for more information
Cubes™ side gusset spouted pouch
- Glass and rigid plastic containers are heavy and susceptible to damage
- Delivers a lightweight, more cube-efficient package solution
- Safer, more convenient and sustainable package than glass or plastic containers
- Large billboard area for brands to maximize shelf message and drive impulse sales
- Size options: 250ml, 330ml, 355ml, 500ml, and 1000ml
- Structures: PE & PP options available
- Spout sizes: 8.6mm & 14mm
- Ability to print different message on side gusset (simple repeat pattern only)
- Ideal for products with multi-serve applications: juices, dairy, sauces, condiments, energy, smoothies / fruit purees, nutraceuticals, skin care, body wash
- Cold chain, ambient, hot fill and retort applications
- Appeals to Millennials, a key shopper demographic
- Cubes is the new cool!
CHEERPlus™ No-Spill™ Spouted Pouch with SmartSeal® Technology
- Flip cap for convenient one-hand only opening and closing
- Flexible pouches are easy to pack for on-the-go convenience
- More sustainable solution than rigid plastic or glass containers
- Lightest weight packaging format for beverages
- Best product-to-package ratio
- Ideal e-commerce package
- Cap tethered to spouted pouch for improved carbon footprint
- Flattens once used
- Great for all ages — no more spills and messes!
- Squeezing the packaging will not allow contents to seep out
See for yourself in action!
- The first N.A. company to offer a clear spouted pouch solution
- 68% of shoppers surveyed said that it’s important to be able to see the food inside the package (Mintel)
- Only Cheer Pack N.A. offers a unique suite of spouted pouch solutions including the unique Bevels™ cap
- Additional CHEERClear™ pouch option: shapes (CHEERShapes™)
- Available for retort, hot fill, ambient and cold chain applications
- We can quickly design your unique shaped-pouch in our Cheer Pack ® Innovation Center (CPIC)
- Create a shape consistent with your brand to reinforce a product’s branding strategy
- Shapes can reflect a product type or logo such as a pear or animal-shape
- Available in multiple structures and print surfaces to address almost any product application / design
- CHEERShapes™ – Shape your category’s future!
- Address the need for a cap for tweens and older consumers
- Easy-to-grip and can run on most Gualapack filling machines
- Child-safe (passes choke tube test NormEN 71-1:1998)
- For ambient, cold chain and hot fill applications
- 7 stock colors
- Applications include applesauce, energy, sauces, beverages, yogurts, toppings, skin care, lotions
- A fun twist on a proven solution!
Important General Disclaimer: Cheer Pack N.A. film, laminate, flat and premade spouted pouches and caps are designed to be compatible with most Gualapack Group and other manufacturers’ filling machines. They are designed to work within our existing ambient, cold and hot fill parameters as well as our established post-fill treatment parameters for water pasteurization/hot air pasteurization/retort/cooling/refrigeration/HPP. As these processes vary site to site, it is important that each customer facility perform testing and validation to ensure compatibility. Testing must include pouch travel through, and use in, any additional equipment used such as conveyors, case packers, sorters, robotic packers, etc. Adjustments may be necessary.